Monday, December 30, 2019

That was 2019

It's Monday before New Year so it's usual on this blog to write some kind of a review although it may well start at the end because that sets where it's going.

The year ended with me dealing with a few missteps along the way notably having two versions of the same blog which apart from duplication, extra work when what was posted here wouldn't of worked for its intended audience elsewhere, I also found that it pulled in few people to begin to even justify it.
Part of that also came about because the Age Regression wars on Tumblr if not quite coming to a complete end saw one major group change after a lot of internal politics to having an acceptance of the group I had been aligned with since July 2016 when Age Play vs Age Regression battles split those of us more into regression off and then we had a purist schism whose discourse was worse than most school playgrounds.
Finally most it is over cos we've got over that, deciding really respecting an individuals feelings and limits was the more important thing which meant that I could allow that last group, The Kidhearts to follow my tumblr and as sometimes what may be on here might not work with all, seeing few were following the other version of the blog, there was no need to link this to it at all.
Effectively I allowed that alternative blog to pause indefinitely until such time  as it may be repurposed.
The blog has talked about different forms of presentation as sometimes people when regressing go to what they grow up with and so in effect recreate that past down to outfits and uniforms while others may take their inspiration from those actual girls (and boys) of today with a wider range of types of attire.
While I like pinafore dresses, I do fall more down that more modern take on things.
I went to places, exploring more of what was around us, enjoying the countryside getting up to places I'd never managed before with support, enjoying it and spend a lot at time at home being out of doors.
This coming year we may well be doing some more exploring as camp moves to a new venue in the Winter that has many opportunities.
I did buy quite a number of new albums on either cd's or records by artists I liked  not least a  good number of Super audio cd's that sound even better through my dedicated player, reviewing them too although music with my often has either a resetting or a regressive context, taking me back into that time and space again.
I see things as being more on a continuation of what has always interested me as we move into 2020 but with a greater emphasis on being out and making memories free from the groan up turbulence last year with the state of the Country politically.

No comments:

Post a Comment