Monday, October 28, 2019

Fall is here

It may hard to believe but with the current weather I have been out a little this week where at long last The Fall is actually happening having been quite mild from September into this month and so it's only been in about the last week anything much had happened where I know elsewhere in the UK it has been much cooler.
It's a time of year I associate with both Bonfires which we used to have with elaborate displays and communal catering and also Remembrance Day parades which I attended going up and down tree lined country roads.
 I've also been spending my time playing with my Pink Panther stuffy actually I have a few of them some more jelly like on the inside others not as the current political situation doesn't do anything good for me I'm afraid.
I also had to change the clocks around too as we went off Daylight saving yesterday.
Next weeks blog may be delayed as I'll be away at the weekend and probably too shattered to post anything.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment