Sunday, February 1, 2015

Littles dress patterns

I'm in great frame of mind right now so I thought I'd post this set of dress patterns from May 1950 looking a Mother and Daughter dresses and especially the aprons.

Third from the left just feels so me had I'd of been around back then.

One reason I'm feeling so great is a person whose name I shall not say said at a place you'd least expect it - paraphasing as something to the effect 'this blog is the one that really gets what it means to be a little'.
Yes, this one girl publication of many out there is apparently is it!
I'd like to think it's cos it authentic coming direct from 'the little girl within', it doesn't push any one form of being a little and encourages you to be the little you are, as you come to it.
To the person who said that, I am most moved, really I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment