Friday, March 21, 2014

K-on series 2

As the more seasoned readers of this blog know, I like animes rather a lot although of necessity I'm selective as to which I collect in series form because of the sheer expense.

and the second volume
I first started following this series a few years back at least in part because it tickets all the right boxes for me as we have a school setting, a group of school girls in Uniform, who go on to form a Pop music group to keep the light music after school club going and it's funny reminding me of the school clubs I took part in, writing up the plot outlines at the time (see August 27th, 2011 edition).
This series is a year update on the first seeing the members progressing toward graduation, potentially putting the groups composition at risk and  also wanting to recruit new members to pass on the legacy.The emotions would be familiar to anyone so it's easy to related to and the storyline is easy to follow.
Each set comprises of two discs in a pack which is UK distributor Manga entertainments format of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment