Friday, March 7, 2014

Around the sun edition

A few days back I went around the sun again, no not melting from the heat, but metaphorically speaking and it's that which is the subject of this weeks post.
Yes really, as hard as it may seem to some I never really get any older because I've never really stopped feeling 12 with the same birthday wishes whatever it may say on my birth certificate and as for feeling old, well I've had aches and pains in childhood so to me even that don't age me either. I still feel animated when I wake up on the day!!!
So therefore my birthday not surprisingly is very much a childs one and is marked as such.
Okay everyone who was at Camp  - and you know who you are - can run for cover as Cuddles the Tatty Teddy is here in all it's super huggableness.
Also here and I did mention it to Alice I think, is the 1960 Disney movie version of Pollyanna with Hayley Mills and coming soon will be The Parent Trap and That Darn Cat! in the same series on Region 2 dvd.
Mommy brought me a Monsterz talking plushie - she might be finally getting 'it' now - as well as taking me out to dinner where I insisted upon wearing my pink and blue striped girlie sweater and blouse. I had roast Turkey with trimmings followed by Sticky Pudding with Ice cream and a glass of orange juice.
My M.I.A. brother showed up the day before with a card and the other one came too which was kind of handy as together with other relatives they did give me some money which will come in rather handy.
Arriving soon will be some soul cds which I'll write about separately as they needed to be ordered online and they missed today's mail.



2 comments:

  1. Here is somethig you might be a bit too grown up for and there are not tiaras but http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the%20fairies&sm=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see less 'Disney insect' fairies and the message is one I'm receptive to so regardless of 'age' I'm enjoying The Fairies. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete