Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Magical day

Whoo woo, guess what happened the other day? That's right I went around the sun again so here's the entry about this.
First of all I'd like to thank the GT people for making the day special in their own unique ways both in the forum and also in chat.
We'll begin with something that may seem trival but is kinda important.
I had a new fluffy goose filled pillow and a Hello Kitty duvet and pillow cover to further transform my sleeping experience because I find it so much more relaxing in a little girl headpsace surround by plushies, teddy bears and HK posters whenever I sleep complete with HK sleeping attire on or need to rest during the day in uniform being 'pawley'.
I have to say a day after having both rested and slept since petting it on, I feel more restful confirming that surrounded in this headspace I do feel smaller, having looked from the corner of too I see a little girl in her element and for me this feeling is priceless.
Also I had  - and we have Sammy to thank in a way for this - a Disney colouring book as thanks to the Christmas colouring a number of us did I re-connected to colouring even though I can only do a little a day with my condition, I found it relaxing, being able to switch off from groan up stuff.
I also had some reading books by Jacqueline Wilson sho I think is wonderful and these were, 'The worst thing about my sister','The Worry Website' and 'Midnight' plus the dvd of Tangled
As Tracey might of guessed I had some classical music cds that I write a separate longer piece about later I think comprising of works and recordings I've wanted for a long time.
Finally I had some lovely flowers too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I have the full story but it sounds like you had a wonderful LG night and day, which is lovely! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete