Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas edition

Well depending where you live you may have not only your own outdoor Christmas trees but trees that are for everyone.
This tree is ours - a joint venture between the local Council and the wider community here - that was put up and illuminated a few days ago ready for Carolling by. I just love singing carols.
It may be a small thing but it makes people feel happy which is great.


I'd like to say in advance Happy birthday to Kita Sparkles for Monday hoping you have a super time.


I don't know for sure but the may not be a blog update until after Christmas day at the earliest so
HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

2 comments:

  1. Have a Merry Christmas sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :: Blush :: I just now found this.

    Thank you Joanne, for wishing me a happy birthday! :-)

    ReplyDelete