Monday, July 3, 2023

July is here

We've left June and enter another key month of Summer.

This week I've done some tidying, not least straightening a pile of records and while I was at it removing any that I no longer wished to have around such as worn copies apart from preparing to be away and actually I'm on the move as this is published.

Notes have been left in case anything should arrive although I should be back mid morning  in time for the postal people in case anything comes that doesn't quite fit through the letterbox
 Millicent Bunny is the guardian of my stairs - yes really - making sure nothing happens that could be painful in her dress with frilly bits on.

I've had her for over fifteen year where I spotted her on a craft store loving her appearance although she does weigh quite a bit which you soon notice picking her up to vacuum the carpet so perhaps she oughta be on a diet?  

Thoughts are drifting more towards end of month trips out of which two have been arranged and one will require some preparation for having not done it for a good while but it'll be worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi.....just discovered your blog.......i was born in 1960 so reading your various entries have brought back many many memories....lots of them happy. I was in nappies a lot of the time into late teens and did get put in skirts and dresses at home by my Mum for convenience. I love looking at the pic of the various books and comics.........thank you for so much pleasure
    babypat

    ReplyDelete