We may well be exiting this month with the last few days being more fall like before we enter October and all that has to bring but really we're 1,300 posts old this week which is rather a lot of posts and a more years than frankly I care much for counting.
The earliest posts of this blog go back to the earliest of years to which I have notes about things I did, things I felt and did in days where there were photographs for some thing, those never got "digitized" so we wrote the entries and if needed looked for suitable images that encapsulated what the post was about.
The blog proper began in the middle of the 2,000 on the back of old sites that offered limited blogging facilities and renewed old connections but it wasn't really until mid 2008 that we went direct digital photos to blog entries.
The blog always acknowledged my boy past although we don't go on and on about that like a broken record and talks of about my feminine side, how that comes out and what I like to wear and just why I detest being pidgeonholed by people who think there's ONLY one way to do it.But it was always wider than that looking at vacations I took, my interests be they reading such as books plus comics and music be they records, cds or for a period the 90's tastic MiniDisc.
Photography was covered both as pictures taken or in terms of what I was using like these days this classic light meter which when used correctly can help avoid mistakes that just relying on the cameras own meter can make whither it's a film or digital model
What of the future of this blog?
Well had I of planned it, I may well of done a few things differently with more thematic headings and had running list of topic in any month I might cover rather than flying by the seat of my skirt but I can see it running at least another five years or so.
So hear's to more post and whatever changes might creep in.

.webp)
No comments:
Post a Comment