Monday, August 10, 2026

August round up

 

It's been a bit of move around and change kind of a week as I rest the mantelpiece following the acquiring of a Kensington Giftware resin set of a family of really really cute bears in pink dresses where one of Mom's porcelain wheelbarrows with flowers on it replaced a round brass pot with a grid on that I wasn't too keen on to be honest. 

I had to clean the contacts in a old "Bridge" camera as the batteries had leaked although technically they expired in March and I'd forgotten all about it with all the usual domestic mither I get in the course of a week but at least it's working which did concern me initially.

I put a note in the flap where the lens hood goes to remind of when the batteries were fitted and expiry date which might help looking into the long term.

The taking ages David Gilmour About Face album arrived while away so it got cleaned, sleeved as the origina was one of those card ones that foxes, leaching onto the disc adding noise and with any luck the first Olivia Dean album, Messy from 2023 should be with me soon for a fair bit less than the usual price.

I've been enjoying the comedy drama series Ann Droid with Sue Johnston in a lot over the last few weeks on the BBC as to be honest I'm more of a radio kind of a girl.

Anyway round up is over and now back to tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment