Monday, March 18, 2024

Getting set to nip out edition

It's Sunday as I'm typing this after much rain that woke me up twice as it landed on the window so I'm a bit low on spoons today so will deal with that with emergency rations before setting off to the park where it was warm enough yesterday not to bother with any coat.


We're a bench or two short  and one situated to the side of area for football and netball so if it is in use you're likely to have the ball come near you and our juniors can kick a ball quite high!

I'd love to set up a candid camera thing and see just how people would react to seeing a life sized dressed teddy on a bench.

Would they engage with it, talking and playing with it, would they leave it alone, that's what interests me.

I had to redress the bunny at the top of the stairs where the Grump seems to have caught it, knocked it over flat and somehow pulled its skirt down!

Easter isn't far off which with me is something I'd associate with school Easter Bonnet making, egg decorating and yes a certain type of bunny who brings gifts.

Well he managed it last year all right!

No comments:

Post a Comment