Monday, February 12, 2024

Getting set to go

Actually as you read this entry I'm not really here just with other girls and given for one thing I can't carry the proverbial kitchen sink with me and that I don't wish to be distracted by the infernal net tm the Chromebook isn't with me.

I mean even if I wanted a million dresses with me there's no way I carry them with me on the train as we're doing well I'm carrying anything given how things panned out back in 1994 and that diagnosis.


The whole point is really being together enjoying each others company playing, having fun than anything really competitive or being a how many dresses you put on in a day challenge never mind staring into the monitor every spare moment.
With me play is a bit less traditional being more in tune with modern girlhood so the idea of say informal all girl kickabout is very much me in way somethings may not although outdoor stuff is at the mercy of the elements of which there's much speculation as I type this.

However that goes, it'll be good to be away with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment