Monday, August 28, 2023

Bank Holiday musings


 I did do fairly well to stay fairly alert in Storytime yesterday as we go through True You 101 despite being unwell, something that's kind of run on for a good week or so with all its details and quirky discoveries along the way.

That's before you have battle with errant kitchen  wrap that just messes up sticking to each other which even has prompted the one and only Grump to investigate some better stuff tomorrow morning when he goes out as the bank holiday means the buses don't run.

I got around to listening to a few cds that due to length I'd left until I could listen to the end rather than having to pause just cos the grump came down and expected everything to change to what he wants on on a whim.

I still feel the best thing you can be is a Unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment