Monday, May 22, 2023

Think Pink

This week we're not going monochrome which I remember doing in part of 1983 in move that baffled my parents but more monocolour.


Despite what it was doing on Friday, were are leaving Spring for Summer so a few t shirts needed replacing so I bought a couple in pink cos they go with most of skirts and short trousers.

Take the same concept but at foot level with added cuteness with pink Hello Kitty ankle socks to wear too and you can get things being more feminine but on your own terms which is more me than "little girl dresses".

It may not be everyone's idea but I wouldn't want to be in any place that just insists I gender confirm to the narrowest of expression - skirts/dresses only or not allowed in.

After all it is what what women and girls fought against in the classroom and work place for a very good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment