Monday, February 20, 2023

Working through things

 It's been an eventful few weeks here, run ragged at times and this crossover period isn't being helped with the onset of some flu like virus condition here necessitating lots of hot drinks and bed rest when I'd much sooner be outside.

I've been opening some cds and the odd record up that I had last month which with everything going on just never got played, not having many spare moments and presently attending to the many many cards being left.

Normality, whatever passes for that, will in time no doubt return, never the same but with all major things in ones life returning.

I saw five squirrels playing earlier on in the week up in the trees.

Such a pose as in this picture reminds me of the days I'd eye up the desk with half a mind to "borrow" the stapler and photocopier for some project or other I was doing hoping not to be caught out.

Thems the days I much prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment