Monday, July 11, 2022

Recovering in the sun

 Phew, it's hot this weekend so we're on tons of ice creams and soda here.

As you can tell I'm still here, having been recovering from last weeks adventure which apart from bring back bad memories from the past knocked my confidence in being out back a far bit so it's been like starting back at the beginning working on all that stuff.

I hurt my leg Friday when I failed to get up from sitting twisting something so I'm having to rest that as I struggled with the stairs across Friday afternoon and Saturday.

That meant getting the comic annuals out and posting cds into the player as struggling with standing in certain positions to flip record sides.

You kind of wish you could go trampolining on a sunny day like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment