Monday, April 11, 2022

Slow downs

 

Things are going a bit different here not that I've stopped reading my comics, book and few programs on tv that I can easily follow and therefore actually get into.

Nor despite the rather rough weather here of late have I stopped going out for much needed fresh air, total switch off from everything the screen on wall is showing right now not to mention all the stuff at on websites and on various social media.

Put it this way extraordinarily given the general ban around politics on one music site, they are on the umpteenth Ukraine thread in Off Topics which I'm purposely avoiding simply cos when I want to talk about music and maybe film I'm so not needing that stuff and especially knowing each person political views, I'm tuning out.

The bigger concern as those at the FA know is the Grump has been off his feet and the issues that's causing given the lack of support from what in law is family although he was recovering at the weekend given you can wait eons for a phone call and you have to fight a load techno stuff to even get through with a message which isn't replied to with any promptness.

That means relying more on the neighbours instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment