Monday, March 8, 2021

Around the sun edition 2021 style

Well its another around the sun day that we're marking on this blog today although like most things this year it isn't like it normally is with visitors coming in and going out with family to mark it

I had a number of cards,book tokens money from relatives for when the Zombie Madness is all over with and a few presents.



This years main present from mommy isn't new as such but an upgrade on something I've liked since I first had it some nine years ago where now it gets the original record covers restored and the original box set illustration.

AndrĂ© Previn was a very accessible and cool conductor to which these recordings remain my favourite all time set of the whole of Tchaikovsky's ballet scores. 

I do like records and this compilation by the Jazz Funk group Level 42 is a well put together summary that uses the original singles versions which is handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment