Monday, November 23, 2020

Preparing for Winter

As I write this it is actually a bit cold, I mean when I walked up to the shops I did have to put my grey and white pom pom'd gloves on and actually overnight it had dropped as low as 0.6, a sure sign we are entering winter.

What other craziness we seem to be going through at the minute we haven't had ice or snow as yet even if the other day I spotted a reindeer outdoors and a few window decorations already for Christmas.


This time of year tends to bring out my craving for hot puddings with cream not least hot syrup coated ones.


I like a tree and craziness aside, according to the Council newsletter we will be having a Christmas tree on our green paid for by them even if we might not be all gathered singing around it thanks to restrictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment