Monday, June 29, 2020

Rounding off June Edition

The last week was a hot one, the dragon blood tm tends to leave me bursting out in damp bubbles so it was a welcome thing of sorts to have a few showers as I sit here typing this out after a a bit of a walk.
Reading is something I tend to do a lot of when it's raining which it is as I'm typing this out today or with this Covid-19 postponing a number of things I'd of gone to or otherwise done over this period.

These two books are quite intriguing not least The Mystery of the Co-ed School which is unusual as most fiction of this sort is normally set in all girl schools and that illustration is rather puzzling.

I mean just what is that boy doing sneaking around by that door as a girl is running away toward the school gate with him in pursuit pursued by a Headmaster?


I hope he has a convincing explanation.
Something delayed from last year was this Super Audio cd of T rex's Electric Warrior which took about two weeks to arrive from central Scotland  which is a bit long.

It was the home to two big hits of 1971, Jeepster and Get It On while a third of that year Hot Love was not on an original album of theirs.

Anyway while the bass goes a bit lower than the record did, it seems natural enough to my ears and smoother with the vocals and cymbals thanks to the mastering so listening to that eventually was well worth it.

That I think wraps up the last entry of this month and hopefully more better times will come in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment