Monday, January 14, 2019

January round up

It's been something of a mixed week with being a bit busy with the build up to February tidying up the desktop of the old Windows laptop and things .
Apart from about six days of low temperature it has been a fairly mild winter here to the point that I noticed while out some of spring flowers had started to burst out of the school gardens I pass most days here and in fact going toward a patch of woodland, you can actually see the pussy willows and catkin out which was something always loved as a kid.

There has been some strong stormy days out mixed in this so apart from running my Tumblr account and visiting the odd site, I have been doing some colouring.
 No that's not a miracle, I do actually have fingers not that they work so well, trying hold that page down as I took a picture of it with an old camera lens mount in its box holding done a sheet of spare paper.
Yes, they are small fingers too so I have to wear girls gloves as groan up ones are too big!!!
The lambs were out this weekend as I walked past their field and their was quite a bit of activity on the bird front.
I did also redo some minidiscs one using an early edition of a title that sounded better and had another bunch of six brand new blank ones arrive here to keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment