Friday, November 20, 2015

Random Friday post stayin' wrapped up

With this time of year one only wishes for the brilliant colour of the summer not least when my bones feels the damp cold air and the Sunflowers in peoples gardens growing although it is brighter today.
I am better today than I was earlier on in the week when I seamed to have pulled my left hamspring yet again just getting to sit up in the bed first thing and was able to see the hairdressers on our main road for a trim and some restyling attending with my nails painted as ever.
Today I've been doing some colouring so far connected with Thanksgiving although I would say Thanksgiving in Canada is a month earlier and I don't understand why over here you don't celebrate it.
Last night I had to quickly rescue Mr Marmalade who had gotten his paw right through the gas fires grill, heaven only knows why he'd do that, as it was very close to the flames just as I had some very hot tea in my hands so had to quickly put it down without spinning it on my skirt and legs and yank the errant paw away.
He's so strange like that as no cat I've ever had has ever tried it before.
I've always loved reading comics, especially British ones loving the Minnie the Minx strips for like eons so It won't be long before an annual or two arrives care of Mr Claus so I thought end  by a older frame in one weeks strip I remember laughing at.

 What she says is very much the kind of thing I'd of!
Until next edition, byes.


No comments:

Post a Comment