Thursday, July 3, 2014

Dominion Day edition

The week editions starts off with with a picture from Waterloo, ON. showing festivities on Tuesday being July 1st.
Yip it was what was retitled Canada Day but  better know to some of us old fashioned sorts as Dominion Day. 
Fittingly I guess arriving from that part of Canada was my copy of the first Corey Hart album as I only had my original lp from back in Canada and I did really want a digital version.
It was as is our norm, also littles  chat day where needless to say all manner of ever so slightly crazy ideas were being concocted in real time so much so Mommy always remarks all she hears from me is loud chuckles between the silences. Well apart from just checking she's not gotten sleepy that is!!!
If this get published it won't by thanks to Windows as it got broked last night and I spend mooch time this morning trying to fix it.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment