Friday, June 13, 2014

Weeks happenings

Well, as I think most in Europe at least are aware the 2014 Soccer World Cup competition has finally kicked off after some worrying talk about the hot weather, Brazil's ability or otherwise to have everything ready and so on.
As you tell, Miss Kitty herself is in a team strip that I'd be happy to wear even if Soccer isn't my main sporting interests preferring Hockey and Baseball but it's been an odd kind of week here.
For instance, just by our front door every year wild Poppies grow so naturally you go to avoid damaging them except in my attempt to somehow I managed to rip my shorts on the door frame, so red faced I had to pop back in, change and then buy a replacement pair.
Then Mommy mislaid a gift voucher of mine in one of her random put anything anywhere tidying up sessions that leaves you and her with no idea where it went, so we spend half the day looking for it.
Then there was the celebrated incident of the Feather Pillow leaving loads of feathers in the pillow case that got up and irritated my nose and flying Micro SD card from my music player that went up in the air was lost and in the attempt to find left me all covered in coal soot!
There are times I swear I really need to be in a nursery as it just gets too much for me, leaving me very much unnerved, so much so I just cannot concentrate.
I'l be off for the day tomorrow and will write something about where I went next week all being well.

No comments:

Post a Comment