Sunday, October 9, 2011

Narrow Boats

Well well well! After last weeks scary moment I'm feeling much better and have been busy doing Something Else over the weekend. As well I have my broadband back.
Jennifer seemed to like the boat picture I took and obviously loves the Trent & Mersey canal part of which goes through here to Runcorn via Northwich. Also if I'm not mistaken wasn't there a tv program called Rosie and Jim set on a narrowboat shown over here???
Anyway the upshot of this is I've decide to post a couple of pictures I took a while back but not previously published on this blog or any other site so it's a kind of exclusive for you!
The first is of a Narrowboat decorated for a Festival that passed this way with flowers and plants the second taken during the summer when we have a lot of boat people pass by and use our stores.




No comments:

Post a Comment