Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Winter thoughts

 


This time of year has this habit of reminding me of what I always was and am unable to do such as ice skating cos I am unstable on me feet, not that I hold anything against those that can as after all there are things I can do that others cannot.

A bit of it is undeniably the whole feel as you twirl around in skaters dress so elegantly as I live the feel of twirling dresses and skirts, given my gender past that's hardly surprising as what we had to wear never gave you anything comparable although shorts are better than dresses for serious hiking which I did enjoy a lot growing up.

Having passed Guy Fawkes Night and Halloween, my mind is moving towards Christmas, getting presents for people I know apart from what I may get myself of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment