Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Reflections on being away 2006 style

 

Well, we're back after our holiday in North Wales which I never really tire of at all with the scenery and great folks we stay with but of course when you're away you do notice things like school children coming home from school just as you're making your way back to where you are staying via the beach.

I often think to myself just how I might feel living with such obvious child-like attractions on your doorstep seeing children holidaying when you have to go to school?

You also tend to notice things like the local school uniforms, how they are worn, if say girls are still wearing knee socks until their mid teens and feel they're a bit more grown up and wear tights of the thicker 40 denier sort.

I do actually have a bag like these girls have although they appear to have something on their mind.


I like Cowslips of which you do see a fair few here.

No comments:

Post a Comment