Monday, December 20, 2004

Christmas thoughts [Pre blog]

Just over two months in post and it's the Christmas party that is being held in public house that had a Pullman railway coach outside of it, just a few minutes walk from the towns rail station.

It's a small thing but just being with people you work with outside of work  gives you the chance to get to know them a little better and people are helping me eat which is nice cos ever since I became unwell around eleven years ago I've needed it. And it's helping them understand me.
The Christmas's I liked in the past have been more like this, like school Christmas dinners and parties and in lot's of ways that's how I'd rather things be although with any luck I just may get a few presents I'd like.
Wouldn't be great if people got you what you liked or asked you?

No comments:

Post a Comment