Monday, October 25, 2021

Strange notions...

 

Rather an odd week so my mind is really thinking more about playing battle type games which my mates did and I did tag along although I will stress no child was ever hurt in the games we played back then and any kind of play guns we had were treated with respect as much as firing them was fun adding something to concept we'd come up with.

Girls most certainly exist when it comes to electronic gaming, being actually very good at it as much as the wannabe "Sid the sexist" types like to pretend otherwise and be generally pretty boorish with it and in that world you can be pretty much anything you wish when it comes to species, gender and that.

If I was up to using a console I'd most probably play something like her, creeping around the undergrowth hunting down our enemies over playing a Magical Girl probably cos I could let off a lot of frustration that way.

Anyway week will be busy for the weekend. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment