Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas greetings

Another year passes us by and just eight days to go for the biggest bestest day for every one of us who's very much a child at heart with all that overnight anticipation.
Like most people I switch off during the period from social media as there's much to do here and with my folks who have more need for me to stuff to make Christmas happen than checking notifications on Tumblr and the like.
Then there's the great present swapping rituals that require me to be around when they can't to get everybody's things at the right locations so while I may just check it over, that'll be pretty much it.
Wishing you all a happy Christmas  not least my friends at tumblr, f.a. and g.t and all the best for twenty-nineteen.

The next edition will be out paw permitting on TUESDAY December 25th with live updates across the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment