Monday, April 23, 2018

Spring is in the air

After last week's much read and discussed at certain places post  if you're in Great Britain you'd of realized we recently had a warm sunny spell that if like me you live in a more rural area meant the farmers moved from trying to keep everything warm from last months snow to the exact opposite!
 These creatures have been keeping my company  on the smallholdings I pass while out walking, trying to keep myself fit as the go "Baa" making me feel my stomach and leaving me feeling hungry
 The leaves are beginning to grow where in the same location during the Winter I showed you all the area all covered with snow and if you look carefully there are Dandelions growing by the base of the tree trunk.
The signs are for the Farmers Market and Unprocessed milk you can buy from the farmers gate as some people prefer it to treated milk. Personally I prefer sterilized!!!

A group of Dandelions  near our wood stuck between housing developments and one of the most important 'A' Roads in the North-west Midlands. One just hopes it isn't built over.
On our village green of sorts, their are wild flowers between the trees and alongside the hedgerow presently there is a continuous line of dandelions rather like you would expect to see more of in country lane than the village centre  where also you hear the birds calling across the green dissected by the main estate road.
I haven't know too many village centres were between the shops, you can see and hear that much wildlife which makes even a trip to get a bottle of milk and Allied Bakeries finest can be most pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment