Friday, July 22, 2016

Games kit 2016

Phew! What a scorcher of a week, eh? The sort of week  you sleep on the top of your bed with windows open hoping nothing buzzing comes in overnight but my mind is elsewhere right now getting ready for being away next weekend
A  part of that is going to involve some physical activity in form of games, no not board games but the sort of games you had as part of your education at school although this will be more for fun than winning for your house team.
Games definitely involves physical exertion which takes us into the area of one's PE Kit, the failure to bring in did get me in trouble a few times in my school life but I shall bring mine with me including this yellow cotton top.

Proper green gym knickers

This is my tradition box pleated green wrap around PE skirt although I do have a navy blue one too.

White cotton socks cos something has to absorb sweat between your feet and my black plimsolls as sensible footwear was indicated as desirable by the event organizer and it is hardly the place for heels!

1 comment: