Saturday, June 8, 2013

Joanne steps out

Phew! It's been a hot week, not that I'm complaining about the Sun and that but you do need to keep cool so It's been a week of plenty of drinks and icecream.
As well I've been working a bit on my wardrobe  cos as we all know I love my school uniform, pinafore dresses and  shorts  but was thinking something cool and still on the little side of girlie that would  work for me.
This was pretty much (or should I say mooch!) what I was thinking about because its easily available in sizes that fit my waist, although that's a blouse there's no reason not to substitute a t shirt even a long sleeved t shirt  with some detail and ankle socks with ribbed tops are very much me (as are knee length ones).
The skirt type - skater skirts - are just me I think as I like pleats and something airy in the cut (drainpipe trousers never appealed to me) and anyways I got a couple of skirts this week which was as well given it was over 20 degrees outside.
That's the blue one that has four pleats and I also got a charcoal grey one both of which feature  elasticated waists, something I prefer as having a very curved spine I find belts painful and being wide they don't dig in.
I also don't like clothes with lots of branding on as I don't feel like being a walking advertising board for them

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore these clothes Joanne. You have incredibly good taste for girl's warm weather outfits.

    ReplyDelete