Saturday, March 9, 2013

Round the sun again edition

Hello everyone.
Last week i had a birthday but the funny thing about birthdays and me is I never really get any older and I'd like to thank everyone at GT for their super birthday wishes.
Mommy bought me these really super flowers as I love flowers a lot.
I had quite a few birthday cards too like this one from mommy plus a 'Gothic' Hello Kitty card from a friend too
I had a few presents of one one I liked was these delicious milk chocolates by Thorntons who make some of the nicest chocolates in England, a book voucher and some money although I don't know what I'm going to buy with it yet.
Because I had been poorly before hand, I hadn't gotten around to arranging much by way of presents myself but had ordered up this 6 cd box set of the first Van Halen albums that come in replica sleeves whose quality is better than normally get for a set like this.
The cds have retro lp style Warner Bros labels
I also got a couple of Temptations albums to complete my collection and a talking Heads compilation.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this post is nice, my sister is analyzing such things, so I
    am going to convey her.

    my blog post: 74870

    ReplyDelete