Saturday, June 9, 2007

Alternative endings

I've often wondered what would of happened had I of lived in South East Asia, particularly in Japan as some Westerners whose folks go on employment  assignments do.
I'd almost certainly would have to learn some Japanese to get by as Japan is a country that very much expects you to integrate into its way of life and isn't bi-lingual although many do speak some English and other principal languages.
I might well had spent time in a school so I suspect I'd of worn a sailor suit uniform a bit like that one not that I'd of minded as actually I quite like it so being put into one wouldn't be an issue, wearing it with pride and the very structured school system would of probably suited me right to the ground. 
We'd of played Baseball that's a certainty and maybe soccer.
It sure would of been an adventure for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment