Monday, January 24, 2022

Tidying up ends and resets

 Phew, it was something of a week where somethings happened and for that matter somethings that were supposed just didn't with having vertigo like symptoms for three days so you then end up doing a dog chasing tail act trying to catch up.

Most of my time will be devoted to business in just about a fortnights time, looking at things like the long range forecast to decide such matters as if I need a thicker coat with me and what to wear as it's more likely be activities around where I will be staying  than much else.

I did talk a bit last week around changes coming in with some new things being bought and reviewing some of the older items I trying to find more those that I'm most comfortable in although I tend not to back a great deal as it's me with limited mobility that has to lug it about.

I did change some pinafore dresses over, taking advantage of tailoring before dispatch to adjust lengths as I don't really go for the longer length of traditional "senior" ones but wanted one to fit better than many of the off the peg junior ones do.

Taking a few inches off created the kind of traditional but more junior form I really wanted made with high quality materials.

I tend to feel it's less about the absolute number of items you might have as a adult little girl in your closet but more how you find they give you the look you are most comfortable with yourself rather than what others might think.


No comments:

Post a Comment