Monday, January 17, 2022

The way things will be

However you look at this unparalleled period of rapid changes, reversals and general reversal of much we've taken for granted for well decades when it comes to travel, contact overseas or just the ability to see each other.

Sometimes that feeds into other things to such as how broken contact and rituals - as people we seem to just love them to varying degrees - can bring about fresh thoughts and changes.

For some people as awful as coping with the forever changing restrictions have been it's helped the shift out of relationships that just dragged them down.

With others it may be much less about being with those people so much as just what it is they like to do and present more as around them and when like me you're very much around the Tom Boy area it may not be necessarily the most understood thing in a world that likes curves and more decorative dressing.

From not exactly going far for me lead to thinking more about what I do wear especially more when I do go away looking at and trying things on as things started to improve from the mid to late Summer of last year.

At least one thing posted last November showed a newer part of how I might well look that I feel good in that fits around my perception of where along the continuum I slot in, liking to wear skirts some of the time and at other times short trousers and nearly always from a more adult as child angle where much of that adult world just doesn't apply.

And that won't be the only change.

However odd it may of seen from the sidelines,for some kinds of "play" and when paying games I've never really felt that comfortable in a traditional sports type skirt of the sort that typically fastens with sliding fastener and pleats while not unless perhaps attempting to kick a ball wanting to wear exercise or "football" shorts whatever they may offer when it comes ease of putting on and being modest.

The traditionalists may not like it but actually skorts are very much up my alley for having an inner short but being skirted meeting very much what my needs are, to offer the modesty whatever and however I be playing that shorts do but in a more feminine way.

Although none of mine are green, going forward you can expect to see more of me wearing skorts for outdoor play and games or if indoors I'm more want to play on the floor crawling and wanting an alternative to shorts.

Actually many girls end up putting a pair of shorts on under skirts for that very reason if you're doing cartwheels, climbing monkey bars or going up trees.

It's all about me being comfortable and feeling good as myself so you'll need to get used to it
 

No comments:

Post a Comment