Monday, January 7, 2019

Tidied up sleep

It's a new year so naturally here we're talking down the decorations, the tree, the nativity scene ready for next plus the cards now are being sorted into those that can be recycled and those that cannot.
That just leaves the community tree that we carolled by still  up which I'm sure will be disconnected and picked up by our local authority soon enough.
It might interest people to know we spend a good portion of our time sleeping and for me also napping during the day so it was with that I had a new duvet as mine was showing signs of much appreciation.
I grow up (allegedly) with sheets and blankets on the bed but for a while now have had modern duvets which once you got the hang of putting the in their covers, aligning the corners are quicker and super warm.
 Pillows get a pounding with me and having a bad neck usually require frequent changing to ensure they get good support so I had a new soft one to replace the eider filled one I had that had started to go a bit flat.

This should help in getting a good nights sleep in that apart from feeling a bit less grouchy from discomfort also said aid relaxing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment