Monday, June 4, 2018

Think Pink!

It's a new month so when I consider what we have talked about over the last one, we discussed music twice, nature and then the royal wedding so I thought I'd do something different.
We are at least officially in Summer so my thoughts are geared around things like next months few days away and looking through the wardrobe seeing what can go or maybe replaced.
 I can't speak for everyone but in the summer months one thing I can't get enough of is t shirts so this is one of a few I got recently because they slot well between presentation styles made from pure cotton.
They also tend to be easy to wash which helps so they go straight in the machine's pile and the across the washing line outdoors.
It's good to toss away the layers for a few months of the year and enjoy the fresh air and sun.
Also this week I recopied a few cds to my music player for better sound and art so when I play them on the go, it's a much better experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment