Monday, October 23, 2017

Jo's October catch up post

It's been a busy week here at Jo's where after some work on my Tumblr I do appear to getting rather more the followers I did want so am ditching those I didn't and have been organizing myself for the upcoming littles bonfire and Halloween party cos as I've said before, I lives the life.
It's what keeps this blog real!
I rather suspect Jodie Foster was better at keeping that ball in the air than the metaphorical one  I do although I love that uniform of hers.
Another thing happening here is I actually got seeing it's the start of the cold season a new pair of super warm girls slippers.
They are lined inside with a fleecy material while the outside is wool with bow details to match my school socks cos you can never have enough bows as a girl, indeed I do need is some in my hair!!!
Following on from last weeks post here's a picture of schoolgirl wearing shorts as part of her uniform just to show you can and still you're a...girl for all that.

1 comment:

  1. Nice skirt in the uniform picture Joanne, use the Trutex GKS range if you want 2 pleats at front and rear of skirt, I will have one on at the Party!

    ReplyDelete