Friday, August 25, 2017

August bank holiday weekend edition

This weekend over here is what is August Bank Holiday, traditionally the week or two before you returned to school where people may spend a day or so at the seaside or be on a late summer vacation taking in fresh air and sun.
So hardly any surprise  my thoughts are elsewhere as type todays extra post, the second but last of the month where I talked about being away, and what I and this blog is about  taking in the odd interest.
I am reading another book in a series I bought earlier on the year to which I'll post some thoughts on later I think as children's literature especially Girls Own plays a part within my regression and so is on this blog.
There have been continuing developments on and around Tumblr that I do wish to address of which the first is my number of followers has increased considerably across this period which was hardly solicited and is considerably  more than the period around last year where I was around one community when much of the current parting of the ways in age regression started.
While I take no satisfaction from it, I think the fact I have been able not only to equal but exceed what it was at that point shows the way in which both I age regress and am respectful of other peoples limits within theirs has a respect that transcends labels and what certain communities would have you believe.
It is less about the label, it's really more about your own standards and respect for the boundaries  of other individuals who share in age regression although I am grateful for the opportunity given by my community for the opportunity to make a fresh start based on principles that both match and also respect mine.
Unfortunately one community on the other side of Tumblr Age Regression (the Age Regression League) have decided any individual who doesn't belong to a community cannot interact with its members. Yes really Teenietots really have done it, not only saying some community's cannot which whatever I may think of their basis I do respect if it troubles them, but actually say any individual who isn't in a community automatically cannot either even though one reason some people prefer this is to avoid the very discourse between communities!
To me that seems very very mean. 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a topic which is near to my heart... Take care! Exactly
    where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be messaged at Tumblr or a number of sites subject to the usual common courtesies, thanks.

    ReplyDelete