Monday, March 11, 2024

At rest edition

It's a week after the birthday, a cooler weekend as I type this out sat waiting for a few things to arrive before venturing out to the park after just dealing with the washing.
First off, I'd like to thank everyone at FA, GT and EBS for their birthday wishes and friends elsewhere for theirs including my BFF's Moonpig unicorn card which was very much appreciated.

Arrangements for Easter and Summer are underway with discussions being finalized and talk around next year too with all that may bring.

Unfortunately I hadn't been too good with a really bad bout of migraine that's still hanging over the left side of my brain, affecting things like remembering day to day details even the other day looking for switch on a kettle near the base forgetting ours is like many a cordless one.

Thus to a large extent I've be mainly resting this week, somewhat dazed, just keeping things tidy and sorting through anything arriving although one immediate family member hasn't realized that there was a birthday hence no card and the other despite calling round never knocked and even wished me a happy birthday in person!

Families,eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment