Monday, December 14, 2015

Twirling around the day

So it's day 14 of Advent according to my Calender  and already I had a few people over  bringing gifts for much later and at least the last lot did appreciate my dolls and plushies.
I'm not awfully well presently with a rotten cold that makes all my bones hurt so I'm on hot lemon, chicken soup as well as eating tons of oranges to fight as much of this off as is possible and thanks for your concern and suggestions at various sites.
Looking at that picture, I only wish my stairway was that elegant as our house is typical late 60's, early 70's semi lacking a certain finesse when it comes to such things.
What's so wrong with making features of them???
One other thing I do wish my fairy godmother would get me classic 50's style girls dress like this, a bit puffed out in a plaid fabric  cos I do so love walking and hey twirling around in dresses.
In other news I did redo a few Eagles cds I copied for my personal music player the other day between the sneezes although to be really period one really needs a Decca all tube stereogram to play them over which ironically I had growing up (allegedly).

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your blog. I love the picture of you in your 50's style dress. I too love the dresses from the 50's. They are such a joy to wear. Unfortunately I don't have the freedom to wear the pretty clothes I would like to wear.

    ReplyDelete