Friday, December 4, 2015

Burrowing time

I don't know about you but I'm really taken with super cute things as well as plushies so what would happen if you mixed them?

Taking the rabbit theme your braids are in rabbits, your foot wear and your plushie as you sit licking your lolipop. I'd just love that!

In other stuff, apart from Yet More Rain in deepest cat Cheshire, I had lots of fun talking to Abbie and Kiddo in G.I. chat last night, got some Christmas stuff sorted and finished off the community magazine deliveries that had to postponed due to strong winds.
As well I organized my photo equipment manuals complete with invoices in a folder and replaced my Olympus Modern Classics user guide from 18 years ago as I had an accident and spilt tea all over it a while back when my paws were shot at, shaking, leaving it badly stained in places and water damaged.
Thankfully I was able to find a slightly earlier edition used cheaply in much better shape than even before as my original had been well thumbed through.
I might warn Susan I do have my cats ears now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment