Sunday, January 5, 2014

A chilly start

Brr! This current weather is making me wish it was summer and I take a layer or two offer while taking in the sun with the rain and storm damage we've had so far into the new year. I don't know what gets into it but anyway I've been enjoying myself reading my annuals while it hasn't been good enough to go out much having had a few near misses as I lost my balance walking on the mogul like icy sidewalks here in the last few days.
You might recall I mentioned in the Christmas edition about sometimes getting the 'wrong' presents as in socks too big and scarcely me.
Well oversized boring  grey socks got replaced by smaller grey socks that are more girls socks a few days ago so at least we start the new year as I intend to: Being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment