Saturday, April 20, 2013

Joanne has it licked

After this weeks stormy winds that blow a big garden arch of mine over and loosened the tape that holds the tv antenna coax to the masting, it is finally sunny with bees buzzing about. Buzz, buzz, buzz!
But sunny warmer weather leads to wanting to do things very much what this blogs about and one of them happened yesterday. It was warm, much warmer than it was first thing in our town so skipping off the bus, I called into the newsstore to pick up a magazine when I had this strong urge to get a lollipop, the sort of lolipop that's very little .
These are Swizzlers Matlows Mega Double Lollies the sort with two flavours in one billed as being "the original long lasting" and my little just took over and picked  up a Lime one from the candy rack in the store and paid for it.
Within minutes I was unwrapping it and skipping in the sidewalks licking it!
Instant regression.
You might recall my past a few weeks back with the image of the girl in her uniform reading while licking on her lollipop. Does Art imitate life or is is life imitating Art? All I know is for that moment I was back in time and it felt good.

2 comments:

  1. It's wonderful. I think I'm going to make a trip to the candy store for a big bag of lollipops!

    ReplyDelete