Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Rabbit time.

Ha! Rabbit holes mean different things to different people I guess such as my part of Cheshire  has lots of them thanks to the Brine salt mining heritage that left us with that sinking feeling.
Alice this last week a friend of mine online had her Rabbit moment when a pet rabbit escaped so covered from head to toe in Alice attire, she goes to find it only to be seen by the mailman. He's not phazed by it!!!  I once had a pet rabbit with a long run too.
Alice has also been an inspiration for many a manga or anime too either as a whole theme or sole character.
I love this illustration a lot so while slowly recovering from a rotten illness I thought I'd share it with you while Beaconsfield fights it out  to mark (or not) the 75 years since Enid Blyton moved into that Buckinghamshire town.

No comments:

Post a Comment