Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Snowbusiness!

What's white, comes by the bucketful and if you were to ask me is really rather fun even if it's a pain for the groan ups with all their considerations around getting into work and shopping?
That's right-Snow!
It might be me and my crazy upbringing but I always look forward to the winter for this powder dry reason: Sleighing, building snowman and having snowball fights really is the most fun plus it's easy to track all the animals and birds that visit your garden cos their footprints are so much the more visible.
You can watch birds arrive for feeding too:
See I'm organized,eh? Plus I have heaps of long socks to keep my legs warm.
 Cold also kills of nasty bugs off to which is no bad thing.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see you keep our feathered friends fed during the cold months also!

    ReplyDelete