Saturday, December 29, 2012

365 days in the life of "The world of Joanne-chan"

As we're approaching the end of the old year and the beginning of the new people often think about what happened to them and how that compared to their expectations as well as their dreams for the future.
One thing I hadn't expected this year was to be at a point in my life when I could be open with a goodly number of people about being an adult little girl, sharing with them all that this means to me and what as a community we are all about while at the same time dispelling some of the misinformation shows like the Jeremy Kyle show put out.
Equally I had not expected to have influenced some to have seen that within themselves which isn't to say they're clones of me bit by bit - identical - but they have been able to embrace it, finding a sense of inner peace.
If dear readers you fall in one or both of those categories then  I'd like to thank you all for reading this blog and being understanding on certain forums and social networks for that has help shape this years blog entries.
I've enjoyed being with those of you who are furries, leaning more about your fursonas, mets, amazing digital art skills, learning to share space with you on your sites as well as in chat.
Things around health have been at the core of my offline life from the severe reaction I had to a gnat bite that was super scary to being found so unable to work I was able to leave employment that had the effect of enabling me to spend more time as me although I do work when I'm not pawley voluntarily for a few hours helping out. I so hope not to have such a bite this coming year.
I've been enjoying reading a lot this year having found books I can read without major difficulties, chatting to people about them and even taking part in a bookathon where you read and discuss over a short period a book as a group which was rather fun.
I've talked about on forums and in chat with you about music in ways that just wouldn't of been as fun had they'd of happened in the sorts of places where groan up obsessives tend hang out.
What of this upcoming year? Well I do wanna get out more - out of the front door- visiting places, having fun times in my own little way.
Regarding this blog, I've already a few ideas for the next blog entries which will be that bit different than previous ones, raising the bar of this blog, widening the appeal.
I'll end by thanking everyone for reading this blog, the conversations we've had on various sites and wish you all a very happy New Year.



1 comment:

  1. Do you know I have something else I have you to thank for Joanne? It's all the talk about adopting plushie's and baby dolls and being good Mommies for them. I always wanted my own children but since that isn't possible this is really the next best thing.

    Being a Mommy for Buttercup and listening to the other Mommies talk about their "children" helps fill a big hole in my heart and allows me to at least play the nurturing role. It gives me this warm feeling like I'm glowing which is hard to describe other than bliss and happiness (like when Buttercup and I woke up together this morning and discussed what we were going to do today).

    None of these wonderful feelings would be happening for me right now if you hadn't helped me. :)

    ReplyDelete