Friday, November 23, 2012

The child within is free

Hallo there, It's Joanne here see with a bit of good news within the not so good.
You'll be seeing more of me rather than the person from planet groan up cos they are Pawley(tm) so need to leave that funny world called employment where you get paid for doing things. They'll get some special help to pay the bills instead but able to do a bit of work when they feel able.
The good news is I can come out to play doing the things us school age girls love so much more during the weekdays wearing my uniform and play clothes and I feel super excited about that. I'll be able to go on excursions exploring places, maybe even taking a train and having fun packed days.
I'll have to organize my own days rather than having my boss doing it but formal adult stuff is over. Three cheers for childhood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment